Scrum is an Agile framework which has gained increasing momentum in its popularity because of its potential of creating innovation and improved productivity in the company. In this article, we talk briefly about the latest CSM certification training program that is being offered on the Knowledgehut. Let’s dive in to know further.
Being a certified Scrum Master, you become an integral part of the group of professionals engaged with the accredited Scrum Alliance. The members of this elite group of Scrum Alliance are supposed to be skilled Scrum specialists who guide the project management team to success.
The Ziprecruiter’s recent salary survey shows that the annual average salary for a certified Scrum Master in the industry is around $116,659 a year. Not only this, a CSM certification gives your skill set the validation and enable you to work in different job roles across industry majors, such as Deloitte, Tata Consultancy Services, Honeywell, IBM, BOSCH, CapGemini, Accenture, and many more.
Benefits That You Will Gain from CSM Certification Course
It is a well established fact nowadays that almost all the IT and non-It industry giants are looking forward to hire those candidates who are completely familiar with the latest Scrum and Agile framework. Being, a certified Scrum Master, one can benefit their organization in upscaling their progress to highest level in the below outlined ways:
- As a scrum master you can easily guide your team members on the product development and help them deliver only quality products within the set time and budget by the company.
- Encourage the team members for participating actively in the overall team activities and also make them understand how one should own a task, complete and deliver it
- You have a crucial role of resolving the risks and impediments that may arise in the process development but you need to mitigate the risks and enhance the collaboration of your team with stakeholders.
- You need to demonstrate your Scrum personality as an agent that brings positive change and growth in the team and help in creating a healthy work environment and culture in which all the members flourish.
- As a certified Scrum Master, you act as a servant leader for Scrum teams and your job is to drive the team towards development of high-end products
There are no pre-requisites that you need to satisfy in order to become eligible for attending our latest CSM training certification course. Anyone be it a fresher or a industry professional can attend the course if they are interested in furthering their career in the field of project management and seek to gain in-depth knowledge of Scrum.
You be rest assured because we have a team of CSTs who deliver training for both beginners and experienced professionals. However, for better understanding of the course and for quicker grasping of the concepts, it is highly recommended by us that you come with basic knowledge of Scrum framework and use in a real-world context. For learning the fundamentals of Scrum, you can do the 1-day Agile and Scrum foundation training course, offered by KnowledgeHut on its learning platform.