Practical Tips and Policies for the Preparation of IBPS Clerk
Candidates who will appear for the IBPS clerk mock test must begin preparing earliest. Before a candidate appears for the examination, he must prepare a successful strategy for which he needs to be aware of the syllabus as well as the pattern of examination. And based on that, he must begin his preparation.
For acing the IBPS clerk mock test 2022, some practical tips candidates must follow are:
- Every candidate must read the IBPS clerk examination pattern and syllabus thoroughly. Only after this can they plan their schedule of study.
- Candidates must finish the syllabus before the exam, and complete the revision process nearly once.
- Every candidate must solve the previous years’ papers, sample papers, mock tests, as they will aid them to know about the pattern of examination and time management.
- Candidates must choose mornings as the most acceptable time to study. So, candidates can sleep early at night. Early retirement to bed will help them get early in the morning and focus on studying.
- Before the exam, candidates should revise the topics in which they are strong in place of concentrating on the weaker ones.
The Eligibility Criteria of Candidates for the IBPS Clerk Examination
Based on the notification of the IBPS Clerk, the age limit and educational requirement for candidates are:
- Every candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university by the government of India or equivalent qualification that the Central government has acknowledged.
- On the registration day, candidates must possess a valid degree certificate or mark sheet that would indicate that they are graduate. Again, the candidate must also mention the percentage of marks they have earned in graduation.
- To qualify for appearing in the IBPS clerk exam, a candidate should be min. 20 years old.
- The maximum age restriction is 28 years.
Some Relaxation According to the IBPS Rules
Some relaxations are provided according to the IBPS rules, and they are:
|Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe||5 years|
|Persons with disability||10 years|
|Other backward classes||3 years|
|Divorced or legally separated women or widows||9 years|
The Requirements Candidates Must Meet Before They Apply for the Exam
Every candidate who appears for the IBPS exam should meet the criteria mentioned below:
- The candidate should be a citizen of India
- Candidates should be subjects of Bhutan or Nepal
- A person of India’s origin who have migrated from countries, like Burma (Myanmar), Pakistan, Vietnam, Sri Lanka, or East African nations of the United Republic of Uganda, Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Ethiopia, Zaire, Zambia to settle in India permanently.
Before a candidate who isn’t an Indian citizen gets appointed, he should present an eligibility certificate from the government of India.
Why Do Candidates Opt for The IBPS Clerk Examination?
IBPS clerk examination has emerged as an opportunity for candidates who wish to pursue an illustrious and stable career in various banking services. When a person has got the needed qualification, he must begin preparing for the exam. Again, he must also attempt the IBPS clerk mock test 2022 to understand the pattern of examination.