Do you know that positive words that start with N have a very positive impact on your daily life? Choosing the right kind of vocabulary can help in inspiring people through your intellectual language. Positive words have positive connotations that affect a person’s personality greatly.
People will remember you in good words if you have a beautiful vocabulary. However, while you can never fully learn all the words in a dictionary, there is always room for improvement and learning new words.Positive words beginning with Nhelp us to express our emotions better. Saying good and positive words will always bring a smile to other people’s face. What’s better than making someone smile through your words?
They say inspirational words that start with Nare pretty nourishing for your soul. Being able to speak better English can boost up the morale of a person.
Are you ready to expand your vocabulary? Here is a list of positive words that start with N. Make sure to adapt most of them. Enjoy reading!
Positive Words That Start with N – Full List (130 words)
Here is the full list of positive words that start with N, you will find 130 positive words that start with N.
Positive Words That Start with N to Describe a Person
If you are a story writer then here is a vast range of words starting with N to describe a person positively. These will surely help you in describing each character of your story better than before.
- Definition: good in style and appearance; up to the mark
- Synonyms: fashionable, cool, smart, marvelous
- Example: That girl looks nifty in the black long dress.
- Definition: this is used to describe the characteristics of a good neighbour
- Synonyms: helpful, friendly, kind, warm-hearted
- Example: Sick days become easy when you have neighbourly people around you.
- Definition: (of a person or an article of clothing) smart and fashionable
- Synonyms: dapper, smart, stylish, sassy
- Example:A natty blue blazer will look good on you.
- Definition: (of the mind) able to think and understand quickly
- Synonyms: quick thinking, alert, clever, intelligent
- Example: Her mind was so nimble and she was so quick to learn.
- Definition: a person with high moral principles
- Synonyms: good, virtuous, upright, honourable
- Example: The family of queen Elizabeth is one noble family in the UK.
- Definition:not supporting or helping either side in a conflict, disagreement
- Synonyms: unbiased, impartial, unprejudiced, objective
- Example: A neutral person will never have enemies in life.
- Definition:easily seen or noticed; clear or apparent
- Synonyms: detectable, distinguishable, observable, perceptible
- Example:A noticeable increase in staff motivation.
- Definition: provide with the food or other substances necessary for growth, health, and good condition
- Synonyms: nurture,harbour,cherish
- Example: I was doing everything I could to nourish and protect the baby.
- Definition: not being compared to others
- Synonyms: incomparable, matchless, unequalled, perfect
- Example: We all know George Bush, has been America’s nonpareil person.
- Definition: a person who acts calmly in every situation
- Synonyms: cool, unconcerned, unemotional, cool
- Example: One should be nonchalant to survive in this world full of monsters.
Positive Words That Start with N to Encourage Yourself
If you are finding some motivation for yourself, then take a look at these good words that start with N. They will surely help you in achieving something.
- Definition: doing something perfectly
- Synonyms: tidily, smartly, methodically
- Example: People with OCD do everything neatly.
- Definition: getting courage in doing something
- Synonyms: bold, impudent
- Example: A nervy person with good motivation can achieve anything in his life.
- Definition: being religious to the core
- Synonyms: spiritual, religious, holy
- Example: If you are numinous, God will help you in all walks of life.
- Definition:propose or formally enter as a candidate for election or for an honour or award
- Synonyms: present, propose, recommended
- Example:The time had now come (1880) when the Republican party must nominate a candidate for the presidency.
- Definition:deserving attention because of being important or interesting
- Synonyms: notable, significant, interesting
- Example: The push to become a noteworthy person will positively drag you.
- Definition: occurring throughout a country or nation
- Synonyms: universally, nationally, regionally
- Example: If you become positive, you can do better things nationwide.
- Definition: to plan your course
- Synonyms: direct, guide, maneuver
- Example: The better you navigate your life, the more you get encouraged.
- Definition: to settle down comfortably and snugly
- Synonyms: caress, cuddle, snuggle
- Example: All your life you work hard to nestle in the end.
- Definition: that does not fail ever or performs the way it should
- Synonyms: unfailing, non-stopping
- Example: A king is a never-failing person.
- Definition: bright with a steady but subdued shining
- Synonyms: agleam, gleaming bright
- Example: Always be a nitid ray of hope for people.
Positive Words That Start with N to Compliment Others
Complimenting others can bring a smile to their face. Below you will find some nice words that start with Nused to make others feel beautiful.
- Definition: something that has never been seen
- Synonyms: fresh, unique, original
- Example: You will look novel after changing your hair colour.
- Definition: affectedly prim or refined
- Synonyms: effeminate, affectedly delicate
- Example: She had a niminy-piminy ladylike air.
- Definition: relating to the intellect or mind
- Synonyms: intellectual, mental, rational
- Example: Each individual experiences the fall of his own noetic faculty.
- Definition: something recently evolved
- Synonyms: modern, new, recent
- Example: A neoteric person will always bring new ideas.
- Definition: a person who doesn’t hide his/her feelings
- Synonyms: inherit, inborn, pure state
- Example: A natural person is always loved by everyone.
- Definition:a person who cares for the sick or infirm specifically : a licensed health-care professional who practices independently or is supervised by a physician
- Synonyms: caregiver, attendant
- Example: A nurse cleaned and bandaged the wound.
- Definition: someone who writes neatly
- Synonyms: well-written, Understandable writing
- Example: A neat-handed person will always ace in school.
- Definition: being pleasant
- Synonyms: delightful, enjoyable, agreeable
- Example: You should always be nice to other people.
- Definition: (of food) containing substances necessary for growth, health, and good condition
- Synonyms: strengthening, health-giving
- Example: My wife has always been so nourishing for my soul.
- Definition: someone or something worth paying attention to
- Synonyms: celebrated, distinguished, eminent
- Example: Bob has always been a notable person in this office.
Positive Words That Start with N to Help Through Difficulties
Passing through difficult times can put a person in severe depression. To get out of that phase here are some encouraging words that start with N.
- Definition: a secluded, quiet place
- Synonyms: niche, cubbyhole, recess
- Example: A person who is depressed will find a nook corner to cry.
- Definition: without a stop, ongoing
- Synonyms: constant, continuous, uninterrupted
- Example: One should keep going nonstop in life even if they face constant hardship.
- Definition: a place or state of being in peace or complete happiness
- Synonyms: bliss, harmony, joy
- Example: Yoga will take a distressed person to nirvana.
- Definition: coming immediately after in space, time, order
- Synonyms: succeeding, subsequent, following
- Example: You never know better things are coming next after a hardship.
- Definition: as one might expect; of course
- Synonyms: typically, ordinarily, customarily
- Example: Everything in life happens naturally so believe in your fate.
- Definition: to lie close
- Synonyms: cuddle, nestle, snuggle
- Example: Nuzzle with your husband if you’re having a bad time.
- Definition: at the present time or immediately
- Synonyms: at once, directly, forthwith
- Example: Live, for now, you never know what happens next.
- Definition: to quickly raise and lower the head, usually showing agreement
- Synonyms: accept, acknowledge, agree
- Example: A person in a bad mood or phase will always nod.
- Definition: wanting something
- Synonyms: necessity, require, demand
- Example: You are always in need of someone in a bad time.
- Definition: (of an obstacle or pathway) able to be traversed; passable
- Synonyms: passable, navigable
- Example: Such walkways must be accessible and negotiable for all users.
Positive Words That Start with N to Uplift Our Mind
Somedays we feel so low about ourselves. On those days read these motivational words that start with N. These positive words will uplift your spirits.
- Definition: establishing, relating to, or deriving from a standard or norm, especially of behavior
- Synonyms: relating, determining
- Example: A normative statement is one that makes a value judgment.
- Definition: having or showing an ability to think or respond quickly and effectively
- Synonyms: quickly, easily
- Example: A nimble-witted person can view a subject from a multitude of angles.
- Definition: a situation or activity especially suited to a person’s interest
- Synonyms: opportunity, Job
- Example: Your mind always works the best in your favourite niche.
- Definition: a person new to something
- Synonyms: learner, newcomer
- Example: Start everything as a neophyte.
- Definition: make ineffective
- Synonyms: offset, make up for, counterbalance
- Example: You should always neutralise your brain for better ideas.
- Definition: recently discovered or established
- Synonyms: new, afresh
- Example: Armed with his newfound political consciousness, he sells his condo and quits his job.
- Definition: care for and encourage the growth and development of, have hope or belief for a long time
- Synonyms: feed, nourish, bring up
- Example: Positive quotes will nurture your mind.
- Definition: a fine or subtle detail or distinction
- Synonyms: accuracy, fine detail, refinement, a delicacy of taste
- Example: She prided herself on her nicety of pronunciation.
- Definition: an aura of splendour about any person or thing
- Synonyms: halo, glory, aura
- Example: A nimbus of power played around him, brighter than lightning.
- Definition: a connection or series of connections linking two or more things
- Synonyms: connection, link
- Example:The nexus between industry and political power.
List of Positive Words That Start with N to Keep Us Stay Positive
Positive words that start with Nmake us happy in a sad time. These words instantly bring a smile to our face.
- Definition: informal chatter
- Synonyms: chat, babble
- Example: We had a good old natter with the lady herself.
- Definition: a way of greeting another person in India
- Synonyms: hello, Hi
- Example: Saying namaste can instantly bring a smile to someone’s face.
- Definition: a large group of people united by a common language, culture, or economic life
- Synonyms: community, society, country
- Example: The stronger the nationhood, the happier people will be.
- Definition: the phenomena of the physical world collectively, including plants, animals, the landscape, and other features and products of the earth, as opposed to humans or human creations
- Synonyms: cosmos, creation, environment
- Example: Nature was at her peak, blending the wild blooms with various shades of green.
- Definition: recently born or come into existence
- Synonyms: infant, recent, young
- Example: The fragrance of a newborn makes any person full of love.
- Definition: infinite, without number
- Synonyms: endless, immeasurable, infinite
- Example: There are numberless things to be thankful for.
- Definition: someone living next to your house
- Synonyms: adjacent, nearest, closest
- Example: Positive neighbour has a positive impact on your life.
- Definition: (especially of a process or organization) just coming into existence and beginning to display signs of future potential
- Synonyms: budding, growing, developing
- Example: Although our nonprofit organization is nascent, we have already raised over a half a million dollars in four months.
- Definition: a recently married person
- Synonyms: wife, husband
- Example: Congratulations showered on the newlywed couple.
- Definition: a person who is a citizen of a country
- Synonyms: native, resident
- Example:He became a national hero.
Commonly Used Positive Words That Start with N
Most people are aware of these words because they are used in our everyday vocabulary. Here are some easiestpositive words that start with N.
- Definition: in a pleasant, agreeable, or attractive manner
- Synonyms: attractively, pleasantly, delightfully
- Example: Nicely dressed in flowered cotton.
- Definition: a sugary fluid secreted within flowers to encourage pollination by insects and other animals, collected by bees to make into honey
- Synonyms: ambrosia, syrup
- Example: The bees live merely on nectar.
- Definition: a woman or girl employed to look after a young child or children
- Synonyms: governess, nanny
- Example: She wore white and smiled, more like a nursemaid.
- Definition: means welcome in Hindi
- Synonyms: hi, hello
- Example: They said, bowing respectfully, ” Namaskar, pradhanji, “.
- Definition: a picture, carving, or model representing Jesus Christ’s birth
- Synonyms: Birth, delivery
- Example: The telling of the nativity story is a yearly tradition that celebrates Christ’s birth.
- Definition: from a family of high rank
- Synonyms: grandly, heroically
- Example: A great soldier who has fought nobly in many battles.
- Definition: newly arrived or developed
- Synonyms: recently created, newly
- Example: The sudden success of the firm created several nouveau millionaires.
- Definition: nourishment; sustenance
- Synonyms: nutrients, sustenance
- Example: The bees reprocess the food and extract the last particle of nutriment from it.
- Definition: pride or gratification, especially at the achievements of one’s children
- Synonyms: joy, pride
- Example: Naches to Miriam on her acceptance into rabbinic school.
- Definition: To observe or pay attention to something
- Synonyms: observe, note
- Example: Deidre was too upset to notice his tension.
Positive Words That Start with N for Attractive Resumes
Making a resume is hard but a smart person will know how to use the best words to impress others. Positive words start with Nwill help you become a strong candidate for the job.
- Definition: a person who is nominated as a candidate for election or for an honour or award
- Synonyms: candidate, selectee
- Example: I am a strong nominee for your company.
- Definition: a person who excels in a particular skill or activity
- Synonyms: champion, Gladiator, warrior
- Example: I am a true computer ninja.
- Definition: obtain or bring about by discussion
- Synonyms: arrange, workout
- Example: I negotiated well with the clients of this well-known company.
- Definition: plan and direct the course of a ship, aircraft, or another form of transport, especially by using instruments or maps
- Synonyms: nautical, computing
- Example: I can search navigated routes for the ship.
- Definition: a word or set of words by which a person or thing is known, addressed, or referred to
- Synonyms: title, designation, tag
- Example: Always write your full name on the resume.
- Definition:perform (an action or task) perfectly
- Synonyms: topping, succeeded
- Example: 11 Things that will help you nail your next exam.
- Definition: about to achieve something
- Synonyms: almost, about to
- Example: I am a person who has nearly 10 years of experience.
- Definition: mother-of-pearl
- Synonyms: gem
- Example: I am experienced in all nacre pearls.
- Definition: swimming horizontally
- Synonyms: swim
- Example: I was naiant for a swimming competition.
- Definition: study of church or temple architecture
- Synonyms: church study
- Example: I mastered Naology so I am the best architect for you.
Final Thoughts on Positive Words That Start with N
All these positive words starting with Nwill make a person smarter. The more you read this article, the more you’ll learn from it. The best way is to memorize these is learning two words every day. Start using these words in social gatherings.
Positive words that start with the letter Nhave an uplifting impact on your mind. The more a person expands his vocabulary, the more he can sit in a group of educated people and share his knowledge. Hopefully, this article helped in increasing your vocabulary.