Why Lms Integration Is the Future of E-Learning
A Learning Management System, commonly called LMS, is a sophisticated software or web-based application used primarily for online learning purposes. It helps you plan, organize, implement, and assess the instruction pipeline with your students or company employees. An LMS is widely used by companies and schools that offer online courses such as Azure fundamentals certification, digital marketing programs, and the like.
Moreover, salesforce lms intergration can help businesses manage and train new employees, onboard them successfully, and ensure everyone knows their roles and responsibilities. Even existing employees can be trained whenever necessary on new ventures by quickly accessing the crucial training material across numerous devices.
Those who have not yet considered this kind of integration will find the ensuing information highly helpful to understand its essence and value.
The Concept of LMS and Its Key Features
LMS and higher education are not the only things that go splendidly well together as they are also increasingly being employed in various businesses worldwide for training and onboarding purposes. For this reason, the global LMS market is worth more than fifteen billion dollars and is expected to reach over thirty-seven billion by 2026.
While these mind-boggling numbers testify to its popularity, here’s what LMS truly means to business users: it helps them assess new hires at the end of the onboarding and training process, determining the areas that need improvement and the department they best fit into.
Based on this data, users can modify the essential components of the primary training method and materials for better results in the future.
Typically, any reliable LMS must have the following features and, along with others, to work efficiently.
- Ergonomic User Interface that enables users to navigate the application with ease.
- Responsive Design to help access information and material via any device of your choice while downloading them offline as well.
- Catalog and Course Management that help instructors and admins provide the best learning experience to their students.
- Assessment Tools to monitor training, collect reports and analyze them, enabling administrators to make changes and ensure the program is more effective.
- Support Services may change depending on the LMS vendor, but the commonest ones include email support, online discussion forums, toll-free numbers, and more.
Benefits of Integrating It with Salesforce
In any given company, people on the sales team, marketing managers, and many other employees need to dip into CRM daily to stay atop accounts, sales, contacts, etc. So, when you integrate your efficient LMS with Salesforce, arguably the most popular CRM out there, you are sure to enjoy scores of benefits.
To elaborate further, the following is a list of some undeniable perks of this kind of exciting integration.
- You have the option to invite your contacts from Salesforce to your LMS, effectively expanding your base.
- There are valuable insights on how one can improve revenue-boosting opportunities.
- You have the unique option to sync the learners with their respective contact accounts in the CRM.
- Users can get a priceless insight into customer behavior, helping them understand their company’s specific products and services.
- The integration is time-saving as it is a straightforward one that does not require IT assistance.
The Importance of Choosing a Suitable LMS
You must ensure to invest in a top-quality learning management system for effective Salesforce LMS integration. Look for one with unbeatable features such as automatic account generation and integration abilities with various applications or suites. An application that can effortlessly sync your customer and partner information with the complex and detailed training history is highly preferable.
Measuring success, enabling quick resolutions, and ensuring pivotal resources are easily accessible to learners are excellent bonus points. Finally, the application must allow users to showcase all their certifications, skills, and expertise on their profile, profoundly impacting employee productivity and job satisfaction.
All in all, choosing a platform that has found a coveted spot on the Salesforce AppExchange is your safest and best bet. That’s because only an LMS that has undergone a grueling, demanding process and meets all requirements is allowed can command a spot in the market.