The positive words that start with B are plenty. So let’s look at some positive words beginning with B. I mean, one of the most common compliments that you can offer someone starts with the word B! Can you guess what it is? Yes, I mean beautiful.
Expanding your vocabulary helps you speak better English and helps in writing better and cleverer sentences. Who doesn’t want that? I have a fun fact about the letter B. Did you know if you start writing every number as a word, you won’t get a single number starting from B till you reach one Billion! How fascinating.
In this article below, you will find a list of positive words that start with B and are uplifting as well. These positive words that start with B will help you describe absolutely everything in a very descriptive and “beautiful” way. Hopefully, learning these positive words starting with B will help you become smarter and cooler. To gain tons of knowledge about inspirational words that start with B, keep on reading, people!
Positive Words That Start with B – Full List (285 words)
Positive Words That Start with B to Describe a Person
This section includes words starting with B to describe a person positively. These will be especially useful if you want to write a story as some of them are unique!
- Definition: so beautiful that one is unable to think about anything else
- Synonyms: enchanting, fascinating
- Examples: Her bewitching blue eyes mesmerized him.
- Definition: someone showing courage, no fear of difficult things or situation
- Synonyms: daring, courageous
- Example: She took a brave decision to start her own business, quitting her job.
- Definition: someone who is kind and pleasant
- Synonyms: soft-hearted, genial
- Example: His benign manner endears him to everyone.
- Definition: a person keeping or showing a balance
- Synonyms: sensible, responsible
- Example: She is really balanced, and so she can manage any difficult situation easily.
- Definition: people who are helpful and show kindness
- Synonyms: nice, good-hearted
- Example: He is a benevolent young man who always tends to help poor people.
- Definition: of the highest quality, or being the most pleasing, effective type of person, or thing
- Synonyms: well, better
- Example: Flora is the best student in our class.
- Definition: when a person is completely happy
- Synonyms: chuffed, contented, thrilled
- Example: He always puts on a blissful bright smile when he sees his grandmother.
- Definition: anyone who is intelligent and quickly learning anything
- Synonyms: clever, smart, sharp
- Example: Rosa is an incredibly bright student.
- Definition: Of a higher standard, or more suitable, pleasing than other things or people
- Synonyms: good
- Example: Daniel is much better at cricket than I am.
- Definition: kind and generous type of person
- Synonyms: good-hearted, warm-hearted
- Example: He is a big-hearted person who donates a greater portion of his money to charitable organizations.
Positive Words That Start with B to Encourage Yourself
The following section has good words that start with B to help encourage yourself when you are feeling down or unmotivated. Even reading them might encourage you.
- Definition: a thing that is helpful to all
- Synonyms: blessing, bonus
- Example: I have one more boon to win the crest.
- Definition: big, and strong type of people
- Synonyms: husky, well-built
- Example: Two burly men pushed the truck to another side of the road.
- Definition: when someone is full of energy
- Synonyms: lively, vibrant, energetic
- Example: When I am in a bustling mood, I can achieve anything.
- Definition: something that is extremely beautiful or amazing
- Synonyms: awesome, stunning
- Example: The girl showed a breathtaking performance.
- Definition: giving strength, freshness, or vigor
- Synonyms: energizing, refreshing
- Example: Thinking about the bracing sea air makes my depressed mind happy.
- Definition: bringing you luck, or something you need
- Synonyms: delightful, holy
- Example: When I need encouragement, I try to recall the blessed moments of my life.
- Definition: a person in charge of an organization or any other situations
- Synonyms: head, chief
- Example: I am the boss of my own life.
- Definition: used to express approval for something good
- Synonyms: well done, encore
- Example: When I do some good work, I say bravo to myself.
- Definition: giving opinions in a powerful and confident way
- Synonyms: optimistic, purposeful
- Example: When I feel devastated, some bullish comments help me to get over it.
- Definition: brave and determined to do any work or activities
- Synonyms: adventurous, fearless
- Example: I am always ballsy to achieve my goals.
Positive Words That Start with B to Compliment Others
Keep reading to find nice words that start with B and act as a compliment that you can bestow upon people you love and admire. We all love compliments!
- Definition: having an attractive quality
- Synonyms: gorgeous, stunning, pretty
- Example: She is so beautiful inside and out.
- Definition: a white woman with dark hair
- Synonyms: ashy, blonde
- Example: Brunette girls are always attractive to look at.
- Definition: a person who is not frightened of danger
- Synonyms: brave, daring
- Example: He was a bold and fearless reporter.
- Definition: to impress someone very much because of being intelligent or beautiful
- Synonyms: captivating, intriguing
- Example: Wren had bedazzled her teacher with her knowledge and beauty.
- Definition: people who are exceptionally clever or talented
- Synonyms: gifted, ingenious
- Example: Seeing his past results, the principal called him a brilliant student.
- Definition: take one’s breath away with astonishing quality
- Synonyms: wonderful, awesome
- Example: She looked breathtaking after wearing her new gown.
- Definition: smiling with happiness or optimism
- Synonyms: cheerful, jaunty
- Example: Her beamish behavior makes the ambiance happy.
- Definition: unwilling to draw attention to oneself
- Synonyms: reserve, shy
- Example: He gave a bashful smile as she praised his artworks.
- Definition: when someone is physically strong, muscular
- Synonyms: powerful, strong
- Example: Looking at my muscles, people call me a brawny person.
- Definition: powerful or constricting to enough to crush one’s bone
- Synonyms: scraping, crushing
- Example: His bone-crushing handshakes made my fingers hurt.
Positive Words That Start with B to Help Through Difficulties
These next words are very encouraging that start with the word B, not only for you but also for others who might be going through a difficult time. Everyone sometimes needs to hear or read these encouraging words that start with B.
- Definition: able to be believed
- Synonyms: convincing, possible
- Example: Everyone trusts her for her believable looks.
- Definition: to increase or become successful
- Synonyms: successful, flourishing
- Example: During bad days, his booming voice is what keeps me going.
- Definition: behavior that shows a lot of confidence but not much respect
- Synonyms: bold, assertive
- Example: My brash behavior keeps me motivated to accomplish any work successfully.
- Definition: to accept that something is true
- Synonyms: trust, accept
- Example: That man has a strong belief in Buddhism.
- Definition: relating to the giving of a blessing
- Synonyms: good wishes, blessing
- Example: A bad situation is sometimes benedictory in my life, which helps me to identify my strengths and abilities.
- Definition: beginning to develop or show signs of future success in specific areas
- Synonyms: promising, rising
- Example: I keep a sincere belief in myself and try to build myself as a budding artist.
- Definition: to help or to support
- Synonyms: assistance, support
- Example: I keep a backup of everything in order to cope up with any adverse situation.
- Definition: a person having or showing intelligence
- Synonyms: intelligent, gifted
- Example: If we are brainy, it becomes easier to finish any task.
- Definition: when someone who is happy, confident, and enthusiastic in all activities
- Synonyms: lively, cheerful
- Example: Breezy behavior is important to keep yourself grounded.
- Definition: (of weather) pleasantly warm
- Synonyms: chill, lukewarm
- Example: Everyone loves a balmy night as it refreshes the mind.
Positive Words That Start with B to Uplift Our Mind
We all get sad sometimes and need motivational words that start with B to keep us going. This section has uplifting words starting with B for those people who need a little more positivity in life.
- Definition: something that has a very powerful or noticeable effect
- Synonyms: bright, flame
- Example: They worked all day in the blazing sun.
- Definition: the state of being cheerful and optimistic
- Synonyms: bubbly, happy
- Example: A buoyant movie sometimes inspires me to keep trying hard, no matter how difficult life gets.
- Definition: very good or enjoyable
- Synonyms: excellent, impressive
- Example: A beautiful celebrity with a banging look is impressive to look at.
- Definition: help, or encourage something to improve
- Synonyms: develop, enhance
- Example: My sister boosts my confidence.
- Definition: feeling or expressing blissful happiness
- Synonyms: serene, ecstatic
- Example: The beatific smiles of my favorite characters flutter my heart and make me overjoyed.
- Definition: having normal biological performance or capability enhanced by or as if by electromechanical devices
- Synonyms: Unreal, artificial
- Example: Nowadays, many people seem to like series about bionic enhancements.
- Definition: something belonging to an earlier time
- Synonyms: previous, past
- Example: Let bygones be bygones because every day is a new start.
- Definition: something that is very good or pleasant
- Synonyms: wonderful, excellent
- Example: My bonzer accomplishments encourage me to keep moving forward in my bad days.
- Definition: a person looking healthy and lively
- Synonyms: fit, well
- Example: Bright-eyed country singers entertain me, and thus whenever I feel despondent, I listen to them.
- Definition: very large, or important, or something that people admire
- Synonyms: excellent, admirable
- Example: A bodacious concert cheers up our minds.
List of Positive Words That Start with B to Keep Us Stay Positive
The next couple of words are positive words that start with B and have a positive meaning. They also will help us stay smiling when we are sad.
- Definition: always telling people what to do
- Synonyms: dominating, strict
- Example: We can also be strong without being bossy.
- Definition: having full of enthusiasm, and cheerful high spirits
- Synonyms: lively, zestful, energetic
- Example: His bubbly personality makes everyone around him cheerful.
- Definition: that has a good effect on someone or something, tending to help
- Synonym: helpful, useful, serviceable
- Example: Activities of beneficial people inspire us to be like them.
- Definition: to be in a better situation, especially in financial terms
- Synonyms: wealthy, rich
- Example: I am better off with whatever I have.
- Definition: the state of being quick, and active
- Synonyms: fast, prompt
- Example: Sometimes, brisk conservation with someone can brighten your day.
- Definition: devoted to studying, or reading
- Synonyms: academic, studious
- Example: One of the advantages of being bookish is, you need nothing but a book to lighten up your mind.
- Definition: anything that is full of energy
- Synonyms: energetic, loudly
- Example: A boisterous game is enough to cheer up my mood.
- Definition: someone who creates something
- Synonyms: maker, producer
- Example: Being a begetter, I can make anything to cheer up my mind.
- Definition: willing to accept behavior or beliefs that are different from your own
- Synonyms: liberal, open-minded
- Example: My parents are broadminded so that I can do all these.
- Definition: an occasion when an activity is done excessively
- Synonyms: overdose, plenty
- Example: After a tiring day, binge-watching is a must to refresh my mood.
Commonly Used Positive Words That Start with B
These are some very common and easy positive words that start with B. You might already know some of them but might get pleasantly surprised by the others.
- Definition: a young child, or a word using to express love
- Synonyms: infant, a bundle of joy
- Example: Looking at cute babies makes me feel happy.
- Definition: To start to happen or exist
- Synonyms: develop, grow
- Example: Everyone is becoming ready as the film is about to begin.
- Definition: a thing which is simple, not complicated
- Synonyms: elementary, fundamental
- Example: I really need to improve my basic cooking skills.
- Definition: to defeat or do better than
- Synonyms: conquer, defeat
- Example: Simon always beats me at chess.
- Definition: suitable, or right for something, or someone
- Synonyms: eligible, able
- Example: Our school’s jubilee was celebrated in a befitted manner.
- Definition: large in size, or amount
- Synonyms: massive, great
- Example: I had a big slice of chocolate cake for dessert.
- Definition: someone who is related by birth
- Synonyms: parent, guardian
- Example: Laura decided to find her biological father after her stepdad died.
- Definition: the way that someone behaves with others
- Synonyms: conduct, manner
- Example: Her behavior was quite amazing.
- Definition: to suggest many ideas for a future activity very quickly
- Synonyms: mind mapping, brainwave
- Example: The team got together to brainstorm about the upcoming project.
- Definition: anyone who is brave and determined to do anything
- Synonyms: fearless, valiant
- Example: Cather is a ballsy lady.
Positive Words That Start with B for Attractive Resumes
When applying for a job, you need to sound professional and smart. Positive words start with B will hopefully help you achieve that and also help you get your dream job.
- Definition: an advantage that we get from the situation
- Synonyms: privilege, merit
- Example: I would like to consider the potential benefits of the deal for the company.
- Definition: the feeling of enthusiasm and confidence
- Synonyms: assurance, pride
- Example: They appreciated the bravura performance of the team.
- Definition: stir up enthusiasm, promote vigorously
- Synonyms: increase, lift
- Example: The unique advertisement strategy completely helped to boost production.
- Definition: an important discovery or event that helps to improve a situation
- Synonyms: development, improvement
- Example: The development of microscopes was a breakthrough in the medical science of our country.
- Definition: the relationship between the group of people
- Synonyms: kinship, relation
- Example: As an intern of this company, I maintain a good bond with all employees.
- Definition: plan to show how much money an organization will earn, or need, or be able to spend
- Synonyms: thrift, manage
- Example: Our firm has drawn up a budget for the coming financial year.
- Definition: a request for payment of money owed, or the written piece of paper
- Synonyms: cash, subscriptions
- Example: They had sent the company a bill for the work they had done.
- Definition: a type of product manufactured by a specific company under a specific name
- Synonyms: logo, label
- Example: The seller had branded the pastry with his mother’s name.
- Definition: take and use(belongings of others) with the intention of returning
- Synonyms: take, nab
- Example: She had borrowed a car from her sister.
Final Thoughts on Positive Words That Start with B
These were some of the positive words that start with B that will make your vocabulary more interesting and smart. Make sure to use these words on your family and friends to impress them and make them smile! After all, these are very positive and uplifting words. How cool is it that you can expand your vocabulary and intelligence so much?
Hopefully, you will find this article interesting and educating, not to mention positive! Keep rereading these words till you are nothing but an expert in a list of positive words that start with the letter B.