Positive words that start with M will be listed in this article. If you are interested in finding some new positive words beginning with M, then keep on reading. While reading this article, you will surely come across some new and interesting words. Who knows, you might find some words that you were looking for?
You surely don’t want to miss out on finding some interesting facts about the alphabet M, do you? Apparently, the letter M started as a picture sign for water. But thank goodness it is an alphabet now. We might have never discovered these positive words if it was left as just a picture sign. Also, M stands for a whopping 1000 in the roman numerals. We all love a daily dose of nerd facts, don’t we?
Keep reading these lists of positive words that start with M to increase your vocabulary. These inspirational words might actually cheer you up; you never know.
Positive words That Start with M – Full List (260 words)
Positive words That Start with M to Describe a Person
Describing a person can be quite hard as sometimes it’s hard to find the right word. Keeping these words starting with M to describe a person positively in mind can be your savior in such situations.
- Definition: a person who is humble, shy, and not extreme in behavior
- Synonyms: unpretentious, quiet, shy
- Example: Though she is a megastar, people admire her for being modest in every sphere of her life.
- Definition: a person who is conscious about his/her thoughts and emotions in a good and controlled way
- Synonyms: careful, attentive
- Examples: They are mindful in handling this project with the special children and never take any decision hesitatingly.
- Definition: a person who is very liberal in giving or bestowing
- Synonyms: big-hearted, charitable, ungrudging
- Example: The woman is known for her munificent attitude towards all the orphans in the city.
- Definition: possessing the power to attract or impress people easily
- Synonyms: captivating, engaging, tempting
- Example: Everyone was stunned like before by her magnetic appearance on the dance stage.
- Definition: someone who is extremely beautiful, impressive, or generous in their deeds
- Synonyms: awe-inspiring, breathtaking, splendid
- Example: The principal was sure about her magnificent nature and outlook even before she joined the class as a mentor.
- Definition: someone who is full of humor and laughter and tends to create a light funky situation everywhere.
- Synonyms: high-spirited, cheerful, fun-filled
- Example: This TV show has the capability to turn depressed people into a mirthful one.
- Definition: someone who is full of talent and skill, deserves rewards or appreciation
- Synonyms: praiseworthy, exemplary, deserving
- Example: The theatre company honored him for the chronological meritorious acts last year.
- Definition: one who emphasizes moral views and activities, preaches ideal and religious manners or ideas
- Synonyms: disciplinarian, utilitarian, equalitarian
- Example: The situation has worsened so much that even a moralist hesitates to expect theology to be the instrument of social revival.
- Definition: combining or involving more than one discipline or field of study
- Synonyms: versatile, collaborative, integrative
- Example: Ans Irfan is a multidisciplinary global public health scholar, educator, and entrepreneur with over a decade of experience in global health equity practice.
- Definition: a figure heavily popular and appreciated in his/her field, such as in the entertainment industry, sports, or literature, one who has great public exposure.
- Synonyms: celebrity, superstar, notable icon
- Example: James is now a megastar but, to me, he will always be my lovable childhood buddy.
Positive Words That Start with M to Encourage Yourself
Encouraging yourself is the key to living a happy life, isn’t it? Be sure to read these good words that start with M in order to make you feel cheerful.
- Definition: to hold someone’s attention completely by powerful act/ speech or performance
- Synonyms: bewitching, enchanting, spellbound
- Example: We all are confident that Mehrin will undoubtedly mesmerize the total spectacle with her engaging speech and act.
- Definition: something that is heartwarming, full of positivity, and chances
- Synonyms: phenomenal, astounding, incredible
- Example: This incident was miraculous enough to make us believe in supreme power.
- Definition: fun and full of festivity
- Synonyms: enjoyment, festivity, rejoicing
- Example: The psychiatrist accentuated arranging merrimaking activities for children above five years old during the pandemic.
- Definition: something that can encourage us, build confidence in us
- Synonyms: encouragement, stimulating, inspirational
- Example: These are surely the motivating factors to prepare yourself again like a warrior in order to be a part of NASA.
- Definition: something that is extraordinary and beautiful, out of the world feelings
- Synonyms: other-worldly, spectral, outstanding
- Example: The master chefs acclaimed that your hands are magical enough to make you a distinct participant.
- Definition: to be distinguishable and popular
- Synonyms: noticeable, distinguishable, distinct
- Example: Your marked improvement as a runner and an athlete is because of the hard persuasion by your previous mentor.
- Definition: acquire full knowledge or skill in something
- Synonyms: chief, ruler, expert
- Example: These yoga sessions will stimulate you to master the art of focusing and resting your soul even within chaos.
- Definition: one who acts as a positive stimulator amongst people in argument or dispute
- Synonyms: negotiator, conciliator, intermediary
- Example: You have been working as the effective mediator for a long between the two opponent masterminds in the field of science.
- Definition: motherly feelings that give happiness and serenity
- Synonyms: protective, affectionate, motherly feelings
- Example: The whole neighborhood is awe-stricken to see her intense maternal feelings both towards her small daughter and her youngest brother.
- Definition: pleasant-sounding, lovable to ears and heart
- Synonyms: sweet-sounding, lyrical, musical
- Example: Even her talks sound so melodious; no wonder she is known as the cuckoo bird of Bollywood.
Positive Words That Start with M to Compliment Others
Don’t you sometimes run out of words to compliment others? These nice words that start with M will be able to help you out in those situations. Trust me, complimenting someone can literally make their entire day.
- Definition: plan and direct (an ingenious and complex scheme or enterprise)
- Synonyms: control, plan, direct
- Example: Mr. Jeu was the mastermind behind the huge environmental project that brought success.
- Definition: having much ability, strength, power
- Synonyms: robust, potent, energetic
- Example: Akbar was both a generous and mighty king of the Mughal empire and ruled pragmatically.
- Definition: someone who is affectionate in a tender way, much caring, and adorable towards others/someone.
- Synonyms: watchful, protective, emotions of a mother
- Example: She held both her arms wide in a gesture of motherly love.
- Definition: one who is liberal or thought-provoking can break the shackles of conventional nature if needed
- Synonyms: present-day, contemporary, recent
- Example: They were moderns; they must not look back on the old generation.
- Definition: getting involved in deep thoughts or practices spiritual purification, or one who focuses on things by removing all distractions.
- Synonyms: contemplative, prayerful, focused attention
- Example: She closed her eyes and went into a meditative trance.
- Definition: someone very quiet and gentle
- Synonyms: patient, gentle, peaceful
- Examples: Lira always calculates maths quickly in the class, but she is meek enough not to raise her hand and try answering.
- Definition: a person with integrity and honor
- Synonyms: gentleman, good person, prince
- Example: The prince is a real mensch with a pure sense of decency and integrity.
- Definition: full-grown in terms of attitude and thoughts
- Synonyms: adult, grown-up, full-fledged
- Example: They are mature enough to handle their love and relationship on their own.
- Definition: exceedingly good or impressive, distinguishable from others in a good way
- Synonyms: beyond comparison, unsurpassable, supremely talented
- Example: Her glory as a warrior, matchless courage, and wit can conquer any invader in every possible way.
- Definition: articulate and polite while behaving or expressing something
- Synonyms: courteous, decorous, civilized
- Example: He is always genteel and mannerly in private.
Positive Words That Start with M to Help Through Difficulties
Words have always had the power to motivate someone and help them go through rough times. Reading these encouraging words that start with M will help to bring a smile to your face or those around you who need it.
- Definition: to turn something less harsh or less hostile
- Synonyms: alleviate, lesson, relieve
- Example: The United Nations promised to mitigate the helpless situation of the refugees.
- Definition: constructed with standardized units or dimensions allowing flexibility and variety in use
- Synonyms: adaptable, flexible, expandable
- Example: Mr. Santa arranged knitted modular programs on farming and irrigation to help out the local farmers.
- Definition: conscious about religious mystery, getting inspired by intuitive contemplation
- Synonyms: spiritual, transcendental, divinely
- Examples: The vagabond group showcased some mystical union with God by which they encourage the eternal sufferers to retain peace and serenity in their minds.
- Definition: done or operated with the hands
- Synonyms: physical work, hand-operated, non-automatic
- Example: I recently realized the great benefits of manual work inside and outside the home that can cut out a good portion of depression.
- Definition: to sustain against oddities or to keep up with fruitful hard work at any cost
- Synonyms: conserve, carry on, keep going
- Example: Let us maintain our eco-friendly venture while building houses and furniture to give Mother nature some respect.
- Definition: a set of changes that are intended to make a person or place more attractive
- Synonyms: reassembling, refashioning, remodeling
- Example: In order to withdraw from sadness related to James leaving you, the best idea can be giving a new makeover to the bedroom and the hall.
- Definition: something that can be accomplished, a condition that can be brought under control
- Synonyms: achievable, feasible, attainable
- Example: The chieftain divided the village people into three manageable groups with a skilled team leader from the organization.
- Definition: chanting religious song or prayer, word or phrase that works as a motto of life and accelerates determination
- Synonyms: hymn, slogan, motto
- Example: The mantra of my living is now leaving all desirable fun and happenings and focus on the research submission.
- Definition: to think about something carefully for a long time
- Synonyms: contemplate, ponder, examine thoughtfully
- Example: She mused over the matter a hundred times and decided to donate one of her kidneys to her ailing best friend.
Positive Words That Start with M to Uplift Our Mind
These motivational words that start with M might help you uplift your mind to get through a rough day. Or share these with your friends who need a boost in their boring and dull life.
- Definition: a time of great consequence or with a major accomplishment
- Synonyms: historic, serious, life-changing
- Example: This reward and appreciation will be a momentous incident of my entire life.
- Definition: focusing one’s awareness on the present moment, especially as part of a therapeutic process
- Synonyms: heedful of, aware of, watchful of
- Example: When this pandemic is taking a toll on mental health, she decided to be mindful through spiritual activities.
- Definition: a movement or combination of movements involving skill and accuracy
- Synonyms: fast-moving, very responsive, versatile movement
- Example: This ship is highly maneuverable than the older ones, and we will reach the goal point through the vessel.
- Definition: something that looks or sounds delicious, especially food items
- Synonyms: flavorsome, luscious, delicious
- Example: I love the way you are uploading mouth-watering dishes on your youtube channel.
- Definition: relating to a transcendental reality beyond thought or materialistic features
- Synonyms: intangible, superphysical, abstract
- Example: It is very new to many of us, listening to his experimental, metaphysical theories and thoughts.
- Definition: someone who is a great performer, teacher of classic music and opera
- Synonyms: master of music, composer, teacher
- Example: Carlos Kleiber is known to be one of the best maestro legends in the classical field.
- Definition: full of vigor and good spirit
- Synonyms: courageous, indomitable, fearless
- Example: The mettlesome young couple finally demolished the barrier of religious differences and unified through marriage.
- Definition: great in number, multitude in emotions and ideas
- Synonyms: numerous, countless, mass
- Example: With the great myriad of ideas, he will eventually win the heart of the judges.
- Definition: something that is extraordinary and causes wonder
- Synonyms: glorious, sublime, sensational
- Example: Amongst the web of corruption and mismanagement throughout the country, the medical field has shown marvelous progress leaving the critics flabbergasted.
- Definition: the virtue of being great of mind and heart, taking actions for noble purposes without showing off, large entity
- Synonyms: great-hearted, bountiful, benevolent
- Example: The magnanimous presence of the Universe and the Galaxy indicates the supreme power of God.
List of Positive Words That Start with M to Keep Us Stay Positive
One of the hardest things right now is to stay positive. Reading these positive words that start with M will help you to stay positive if you are feeling down. Or share these with your friends who might need a boost of positivity.
- Definition: believing that the world can be a better place if given effort by humans
- Synonyms: regeneration, amendment, betterment
- Example: They heard a lecture on meliorism that created the urge to put small efforts into making humans beside them more positive and tolerant.
- Definition: showing compassion or being forgiving
- Synonyms: forgiveness, forbearance, leniency
- Example: The best gift he gave us is mercy for that selfish act years back.
- Definition: focused attention, to see inside the mind and reflect on actions, thoughts carefully
- Synonyms: hindsight, inner eye, deep thoughts
- Example: Studying on mindsight can be a new and interesting genre of psychology.
- Definition: sweet-sounding and amiable, free from harshness
- Synonyms: easy-going, amiable, smooth
- Example: He was in a mellow mood.
- Definition: to the greatest degree, highest extent, or intensity
- Synonyms: largest, topmost, greatest
- Example: The workers have put their maximum effort into building the ship.
- Definition: trying to end disputes by intervening amongst disagreeable people
- Synonyms: conciliate, referee, negotiate
- Example: Negotiators were called in to mediate between the two sides.
- Definition: when something or someone is beautiful, dignified, and impressive
- Synonyms: elevated, grand, imperial
- Example: The Mughal architecture that we witnessed is majestic and distinctive in feature.
- Definition: sweet-sounding, smoothly flowing tunes
- Synonyms: sweet-toned, harmonious, tuneful
- Example: The hymning of the saints and the chirping of birds got more beautiful with the mellifluous flute.
- Definition: engaging with others publicly, hanging out together, looking for a potential partner
- Synonyms: blend, merge, socialize
- Example: In this foreign land, you should try mingling with the new community to release boredom and monotony.
- Definition: related to digestion or breaking down food into energy bits by bits.
- Synonyms: motility, metabolous
- Example: The doctor reported his metabolic levels as excellent, and it is all the result of healthy oats and fruit intake.
Commonly Used Positive Words That Start with M
There are hundreds of common words that might not be so common in your life. Wouldn’t it be better to learn even a percentage of those words to increase your vocabulary? So surely read these common positive words that start with M.
- Definition: someone who creates can indicate the supreme power of God.
- Synonyms: creator, founder, producer
- Example: He is the respectable maker of this foundation and the sculptures too.
- Definition: something that is worth remembering, can’t be forgotten easily, put a mark in the mind
- Synonyms: unforgettable, significant, glorious
- Example: The picnic last year at the family resort was more than memorable with all fun and warmth.
- Definition: a work, especially an art piece crafted with extraordinary skills and method, great intellectual or artistic achievement
- Synonyms: wonder, paragon, great work
- Example: This writing of his is a masterpiece considered by all levels of audience and critics.
- Definition: largest or the greatest possible
- Synonyms: greatest, uttermost, ultimate
- Example: These kinds of aerobic exercise and breathing instructions can help in maximal oxygen consumption.
- Definition: not extreme or intense, rather average in amount, quality, or degree
- Synonyms: average, modest, tolerable
- Example: You will love the moderate temperature in this region that lingers on for long six months.
- Definition: the practice or occupation of a person who models for clothing or jewelry by wearing those
- Synonyms: fashioning, designing
- Example: She is accelerating in the profession of modeling for her own customized designs.
- Definition: when something or someone is in motion
- Synonyms: in motion, operational, on the move
- Example: She is always seen moving here and there with full pack energy.
- Definition: relating to muscles that produce movement, the nerves, and part of the brain that control these muscles
- Synonyms: sensory, auto
- Example: He has good motor functions.
- Definition: having well-developed muscles with strength and power
- Synonyms: muscle-bound, robust, strong
- Example: The embrace of his muscular body and the familiar scent took her into the fond memories of their togetherness years back.
- Definition: referring to the existence of diverse cultures in a society or educational milieu
- Synonyms: culturally diverse, multi background, cross-culturalism
- Example: We are living in an era of total globalization; hence we should prioritize the mingling of multicultural employees working together.
Positive Words That Start With M for Attractive Resumes
In order to get your dream job, you gotta impress your interviewer first with your resume. So, let us make that job a little easier for you. These are some positive words that start with M that will help you to write an attractive resume.
- Definition: having a range of skills or abilities
- Synonyms: multi-talented, all-rounder, diversely skilled
- Example: If the staff are multi-skilled, a producing line can switch from producing one model of car to another within minutes.
- Definition: related to managers or management
- Synonyms: bureaucratic, supervisory, legislative
- Example: He is competent enough for any kind of managerial position.
- Definition: orderly and systematic in completing tasks or making decisions.
- Synonyms: well-planned, business-like, structured
- Example: His methodical way of operating office rules and measures is applauded by the head people.
- Definition: relating to government ministers or other administrative persons
- Synonyms: parliamentary, legislative, administrative
- Example: She has reached the ministerial level with a strong and honest diplomatic sense.
- Definition: paying extreme attention to any details, checking minutely and repeatedly
- Synonyms: perfectionist, detailed, ultra-careful
- Example: The office renovation was completed with meticulous observation under the operational team management.
- Definition: someone who has experience in influencing people through speech or writing
- Synonyms: promoter, persuader, influencer
- Example: My parents taught me to be a motivator and help the girls in need to break down the shackles of marginalization.
- Definition: having various uses or needs
- Synonyms: multi-function, all-purpose, versatile usage
- Example: The school authority will renovate the building for multipurpose requirements.
- Definition: doing something in cooperation with another person, taking decisions while considering the interests of other people or committee
- Synonyms: in collaboration, by agreement, collectively
- Example: Alisa was confident enough to close the big deal with the foreign parties mutually.
- Definition: something that is serious and worth listening to or comprising an underlying message
- Synonyms: purposeful, suggestive, in earnest
- Examples: The CEO of the organization decreased the workload during the pandemic condition and increased the festival bonus to turn the job life meaningful to the employees.
- Definition: attractive to potential employers or clients, having demand
- Synonyms: saleable, in demand, commercial
- Example: They are ready with marketable production with engaging scripts, skilled actors, and professional anime designers.
Final Thoughts on Positive Words That Start with M
Reading this article till the end makes you feel smarter, doesn’t it? These positive words starting with M will surely help you improve your English Vocabulary. Make sure to read them over and over again so that you can remember them when you need to. I am sure you will impress your friends with your vocabulary skills if you use these words.
The list of positive words that start with the letter M has surely made you come across some new words. It’s a win even if you learned one new word from each category, don’t you think so?