Do you know that positive words that start with V are very expressive and useful? While having casual conversations, choosing the precise kind of words and vocabulary can help in inspiring people to include them in their vocabulary also. If you are interested to learn vocabulary, it can be done by simply getting into habit of using positive words in your language.
People love to hear positive words to distress themselves; hence you can inspire people by your positive language. For better communication, it is very important to improve your vocabulary. It is impossible to learn vocabulary in short time, hence it has to be learnt by practicing over and over.
Positive words beginning with V help us to express our feelings and emotions more vibrantly. Saying hopeful and soft words always help to bring positivity. It is often said inspirational words that start with V are helpful to nourish your soul.
Are you seeking guidance to improve your vocabulary? Here is a list of positive words that start with V. Try to learn most of them!
Positive Words That Start with V – Full List (145 words)
Here is the full list of positive words that start with V, you will find 145 amazing positive words that start with V.
Positive Words That Start with V to Describe a Person
If you love writing or reading, have a look upon wide range of positive words starting with V to describe a person positively. These positive words will surely help you to enhance your vocabulary better than before.
- Definition: legally or officially acceptable
- Synonyms: well founded, well grounded
- Example: The chapter title poses a valid question.
- Definition: a thing that is of great worthy or worth a great deal of money
- Synonyms: precious, prized possession
- Example: My friend taught me a valuable lesson.
- Definition: repair or improve something
- Synonyms: refurbish, modernize
- Example: The production values have been vamped up.
- Definition: a gift or greeting sent or given especially to a sweetheart
- Synonyms: admiral, beloved
- Example: A person to whom one sends a valentine card or with whom one is romantically involved.
- Definition: the action of leaving something one previously occupied
- Synonyms: departure from, relinquishment
- Example: His marriage was the reason for the vacation of his fellowship.
- Definition: the regard that something is held to deserve
- Synonyms: worth, usefulness
- Example: Your support is of great value.
- Definition: give or ascribe value or validity to
- Synonyms: validate, assign merit
- Example: People earmark and valorize money differently, depending on how it is acquired.
- Definition: done, given, or acting of one’s own free will
- Synonyms: non-compulsory, non-mandatory
- Example: We are funded by voluntary contributions.
- Definition: very great in size, amount
- Synonyms: huge, extensive
- Example: A vast tract of land is ready for development.
- Definition: the quality or state of being different or diverse
- Synonyms: variation, diversity
- Example: It’s the variety that makes my job so enjoyable.
Positive Words That Start with V to Encourage Yourself
If you seeking for some inspirational vocabulary, then take a look at these good words that start with V. They will surely help you in achieving your spark.
- Definition: a light or comic stage play with interspersed songs
- Synonyms: entertainment, show
- Example: A talent scout visits a Broadway booker to sell him a new vaudeville act he has seen.
- Definition: live or spend a period of time in indolent way
- Synonyms: loaf, languish
- Example: If she left him alone, he’d sit in front of the television and vegetate.
- Definition: marked by forceful energy
- Synonyms: passionate, heated
- Example: The vehement debate lasted for hours.
- Definition: accorded a great deal of respect, especially because of age, wisdom, or character
- Synonyms: respected, honored
- Example: I prayed silently for peace to those venerable remains.
- Definition: regard with great respect
- Synonyms: revere, idolize
- Example: Although I do believe we should venerate honest politicians.
- Definition: cause air to enter and circulate freely
- Synonyms: freshen, oxygenate
- Example: Ventilate the greenhouse well.
- Definition: dare to do or say something that may be considered audacious
- Synonyms: proceed, progress
- Example: May I venture to add a few comments?
- Definition: an exceptional beautiful woman
- Synonyms: beauty, hottie
- Example: Venus is defined as the Roman goddess of beauty and love.
- Definition: speaking or representing the truth
- Synonyms: true, accurate
- Example: Always veracious, Grandma Marlene will tell you the truth even if it might hurt your feelings.
- Definition: a person given to having foresight
- Synonyms: ambitious, idealistic
- Example: Alish Lemberanskiy was the designer and main visioner of the palace.
Positive Words That Start with V to Compliment Others
Well, saying positive words and encouraging people is a very kind gesture, this gentle act can always bring happiness in someone’s life. Here you will find some nice words that start with V are used to make other feel happy, pleasure and more confident than ever before.
- Definition: of the bright green color of lush grass
- Synonyms: leafy, grassy
- Example: The man with verdant eyes stood beside him.
- Definition: a condition of freshness
- Synonyms: greenish, flora
- Example: John was in verdure and eager to leave the hospital.
- Definition: able to adapt or be adapted to many different functions or activities
- Synonyms: adaptable, flexible
- Example: He’s a very versatile young actor.
- Definition: coinciding with reality
- Synonyms: authentic, factual
- Example: Such memories are not necessarily veridical.
- Definition: make sure or demonstrate that (something) is true, accurate, or justified
- Synonyms: prove, confirm
- Example: His conclusions have been verified by later experiments.
- Definition: given, felt, or done in return
- Synonyms: mutual, give and take
- Example: She was hoping for some reciprocal comment or gesture.
- Definition: of, in, or appropriate to spring
- Synonyms: spring like, youthful
- Example: The elderly woman had not been vernal for some time.
- Definition: lack of consistency or fixed pattern
- Synonyms: discrepancy, variableness
- Example: A great deal of variability in quality.
- Definition: conformity to facts; accuracy
- Synonyms: truthfulness, accuracy
- Example: Officials expressed doubts concerning the veracity of the story.
- Definition: in a high degree
- Synonyms: extremely , exceedingly
- Example: His house is very big.
Positive Words That Start with V to Help Through Difficulties
In the difficult phase of your life, when you are going through so many things at the same time, read something positive? These encouraging words that start with V are very inspirational.
- Definition: full of energy and life
- Synonyms: lively, spirited
- Example: Rose was vibrant with anger.
- Definition: an act of defeating an enemy or opponent in a battle, game, or other competition
- Synonyms: success, win, conquest
- Example: We are confident of victory.
- Definition: a person who does not eat meat or fish, and sometimes other animal products
- Synonyms: fruitarian, vegan
- Example: His breakfast place serves several vegan and vegetarian dishes.
- Definition: a thing that serves to cover, conceal, or disguise
- Synonyms: cover, shield
- Example: A veil of mist and snow lay over the landscape.
- Definition: a person who has had long experience in a particular field
- Synonyms: authority, expert
- Example: She’s also a veteran campaigner for human rights.
- Definition: capable of working successfully
- Synonyms: practical, workable
- Example: The proposed investment was economically viable.
- Definition: a quality considered morally good or desirable in a person
- Synonyms: morality, expertise
- Example: Soon after he settled in Essex and collected objects of vertu.
- Definition: (of speech) characterized by fluency and readiness of utterance
- Synonyms: talkative, wordy
- Example: We have an excited and voluble discussion.
- Definition: a period of keeping awake during the time usually spent asleep
- Synonyms: observation, lookout
- Example: My birdwatching vigils lasted for hours.
- Definition: physical strength and good health
- Synonyms: strength, stamina
- Example: I was 79, but still full of vigor and vitality.
Positive Words That Start with V to Uplift Our Mind
Sometimes when you feel so unfortunate about yourself, especially on that particular time you need to read these motivational words that start with V. These positive words will amazingly uplift your mind and boost up your energy level.
- Definition: keeping careful watch for possible danger or difficulties
- Synonyms: watchful, sharp eyed
- Example: The burglar was spotted by vigilant neighbors.
- Definition: strong, healthy, and full of energy.
- Synonyms: healthy, strong
- Example: We had a very vigorous debate.
- Definition: denoting something from the past of high quality, especially something representing the best of its kind
- Synonyms: high quality, prime
- Example: She loaded up his collection of vintage wines into crates.
- Definition: a very important person
- Synonyms: celebrity, famous person
- Example: They were in the VIP lounge at the airport.
- Definition: to free from allegation or blame
- Synonyms: support, claim
- Example: To free from blame or guilt the evidence will vindicate her.
- Definition: energy; enthusiasm
- Synonyms: zest, vigor
- Example: In his youth he was full of vim and vigor.
- Definition: a person who has never had sexual intercourse
- Synonyms: celibate, vestal virgin
- Example: She’s still a virgin.
- Definition: having or characterized by strength and energy
- Synonyms: manly, masculine
- Example: He was a powerful, virile man.
- Definition: a pleasing view
- Synonyms: prospect, view
- Example: A vista of freedom seemed to open ahead of him.
- Definition: having or showing high moral standards
- Synonyms: righteous, moral
- Example: She considered herself very virtuous because she neither drank nor smoked.
List of Positive Words That Start with V to Keep Us Stay Positive
Positive words that start with Vare actually helpful in your crucial times. These words can turn your mood happy instantly.
- Definition: the ability to think about or plan the future with imagination or wisdom
- Synonyms: creativity, innovation
- Example: The organization had not lost its vision and direction.
- Definition: able to be seen
- Synonyms: clear, conspicuous
- Example: The church spire is visible from miles away.
- Definition: of, in, or appropriate to spring
- Synonyms: fresh, spring
- Example: The vernal freshness of the land.
- Definition: full of energy; lively
- Synonyms: lively, energetic
- Example: Arya is a beautiful, vital girl.
- Definition: go to see and spend time with (someone) socially
- Synonyms: pay a call on, duty call
- Example: I came to visit my grandmother.
- Definition: a person who freely offers to take part in an enterprise or undertake a task
- Synonyms: unpaid assistant, come forward
- Example: She now helps in a local school as a volunteer.
- Definition: the amount of space that a substance or object occupies
- Synonyms: capacity, magnitude
- Example: The sewer could not cope with the volume of rainwater.
- Definition: a devoted follower, adherent, or advocate of someone or something
- Synonyms: follower, epigone
- Example: He was a votary of John Keats
- Definition: confirm that someone is who they say they are or that they are of good character
- Synonyms: verify, confirm
- Example: He was refused entrance until someone could vouch for him.
- Definition: dedicate to someone or something, especially a deity
- Synonyms: promise, oath
- Example: Yet in spite of this your vow was binding.
Commonly Used Positive Words That Start with V
Those people whose vocabulary is not up to the mark, here are some easiestpositive words that start with V and can be helpful in their routine life.
- Definition: writing arranged with a metrical rhythm, typically having a rhyme
- Synonyms: section, poetry
- Example: He began to verse extemporaneously in her ear.
- Definition: engaging in an activity with great eagerness or enthusiasm
- Synonyms: unquenchable, unappeasable
- Example: She’s a voracious reader.
- Definition: a devoted follower, adherent, or advocate of someone or something
- Synonyms: convert, disciple
- Example: He was a votary of John Keats.
- Definition: a similar sign, made with the back of the hand facing out, used for expressing extreme dislike or anger towards someone
- Synonyms: victory sign
- Example: The driver shouted rudely at the cyclist and gave her a V-sign.
- Definition: reveal or disclose (information)
- Synonyms: reveal, pass on
- Example: Please vouchsafe me a reply.
- Definition: the prevailing fashion or style at a particular time
- Synonyms: fashion, trend
- Example: The vogue is to make realistic films.
- Definition: (of music) consisting of or incorporating singing
- Synonyms: articulated, vocalized
- Example: She wanted to scream at him, but her vocal cords were paralyzed.
- Definition: a person’s employment or main occupation
- Synonyms: life’s work, mission
- Example: She believes that she has found her true vocation in life.
- Definition: relating to or characterized by flight
- Synonyms: speedy, floating
- Example: Looking at the volant bird perched on the branch.
- Definition: confer or bestow (power, authority, property, etc)
- Synonyms: invest in, grant to
- Example The judicial power is vested in a high court and many subordinate courts.
Positive Words That Start with V for Attractive Resumes
If you are struggling to find a job, a strong resume can be very useful tool to get a job. Therefore, it is very necessary that a resume must be very accurate and striking, which will enable the employer to understand about your experience and skill in better way. Positive words start with Vcan be very helpful to create remarkable resume.
- Definition: thinking about or planning the future with imagination or wisdom
- Synonyms: inspired, creative
- Example: He is a visionary keen on policy-making.
- Definition: a brilliant red color
- Synonyms: healthy, rosy
- Example: Her vermilion Mohican projected from her shaved dome.
- Definition: change from one condition, form, or state to another
- Synonyms: fluctuate, differ
- Example: Your skin’s moisture content varies according to climatic conditions.
- Definition: offering something that is stimulating or challenging
- Synonyms: love, passion, devotion
- Example: His conversation was vapid in the extreme.
- Definition: a person that runs, especially in a specified way.
- Synonyms: through, by
- Example: He did some research via computer.
- Definition: the speed of something in a given direction
- Synonyms: swift, speed
- Example: Martinez had astonishing velocity on his fastball.
- Definition: a right to reject a decision or proposal made by a lawmaking body
- Synonyms: prohibition, refusal
- Example: Their enactment was delayed by a presidential veto.
- Definition: a variant is another version of something
- Synonyms: form, alternative
- Example: The communitarian variant of this type of criticism is related.
- Definition: involving different levels or stages of a hierarchy or process
- Synonyms: perpendicular, upright
- Example: The columns incline several degrees away from the vertical.
- Definition: person’s emotional state or the atmosphere of a place as communicated to and felt by others
- Synonyms: sense, feel
- Example: We’ve been picking up a positive vibe on that guy.
Final Thoughts on Positive Words That Start with V
All these positive words starting with Vare very powerful and expressive. If you are the one who is struggling with weak vocabulary, this article can be very helpful to improve your speaking and writing skill. If it is difficult to read this whole article at once, you can read it partially for and learn some and come again to check it out later.
Positive words that start with the letter Vcan bring mind blowing changes in your life. If you want to enhance your speaking skill, then you can read this article and share your knowledge with your friends and family. After making use of these words, you will realize that, you have gained a lot of knowledge from it.