Get ready for the best Earth quotes we’ve compiled for you! Humankind is advancing and growing. Earth’s growth today, no one could have imaged it would be like this here about a hundred years ago. We have jotted down the best Earth quotes that’ll inspire you to care more! Moving forward is great, but the impact that we have had on Earth is disappointing.
The carbon footprint that humans leave on the planet every passing year increases and adds to the climatic change. Measures need to be taken to save Earth. We all can do our part when we feel motivated.
Read the best Earth quotes to motivate you below!
Table of Contents
Earth Quotes to Inspire You to Save the Planet
- The best way to save the world is to see every plant and every animal you see as the last plant and the last animal in the world! –Mehmet Murat ildan
- The earth is what we all have in common. –Wendell Berry
- One of the first conditions of happiness is that the link between man and nature shall not be broken. –Leo Tolstoy
- The environment is where we all meet; where we all have a mutual interest; it is the one thing all of us share. –Lady Bird Johnson
- You cannot get through a single day without having an impact on the world around you. What you do makes a difference and you have to decide what kind of a difference you want to make. –Jane Goodall
- What’s the use of a fine house if you haven’t got a tolerable planet to put it on. –Henry David Thoreau
- A nation that destroys its soils destroys itself. Forests are the lungs of our land, purifying the air and giving fresh strength to our people. –Franklin D. Roosevelt
- We have forgotten how to be good guests, how to walk lightly on the earth as its other creatures do. –Barbara Ward
- Heaven is under our feet as well as over our heads.–Henry David Thoreau, Walden
- The most powerful weapon on earth is the human soul on fire. –Ferdinand Foch
- Service to others is the rent you pay for your room here on earth. –Muhammad Ali
We will be able to care for our planet when we realize our responsibility. It is our home if we do not take care of it then who will? Aliens surely won’t do that for us! We have to clean our home! Forests are the lungs of our planet, and humans burn them every day for different purposes.
Sustainable lifestyle needs to be implemented by following sustainable life choices and decisions. Heaven is a concept of the afterlife. Why not create a heaven on Earth while we are alive?
Read the Earth quotes to inspire you to save the planet that we have brought for you above!
Earth Quotes about Earth Day That’ll Make You Be Kinder to Environment
- Earth rejoices our words, breathing and peaceful steps. Let every breath, every word and every step make the mother earth proud of us. –Amit Ray
- It’s Earth day. I wonder if we can plant more trees than people for a change? –Stanley Victor Paskavich
- Live in each season as it passes; breathe the air, drink the drink, taste the fruit, and resign yourself to the influence of the Earth. –Henry David Thoreau
- The proper use of science is not to conquer nature but to live in it. –Barry Commoner
- Earth’s crammed with heaven… But only he who sees takes off his shoes.–Elizabeth Barrett Browning, Aurora Leigh
- Trees are poems that the earth writes upon the sky. –Khalil Gibran, Sand and Foam
- All the universe is full of the lives of perfect creatures. –Konstantin Tsiolkovsky
- Love the earth as you would love yourself. –John Denver
- Take off the earth and she will take care of you.
- If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere.
Every day is Earth Day, and our homeland is mesmerizing. The more we look at it, the more beautiful it will seem. Our planet is equipped with everything that we need to live a happy and healthy life. We have fresh fruit to eat, air to breathe, and wonders of the world to appreciate and ponder at.
Our goal should not be to defeat the nature that gave birth to us. Trees are like communication towers on Earth that are crucial to our eco-system. We must restore what we have done!
Check out the Earth Day quotes mentioned above and become more kind to the environment.
Motivational Mother Earth Quotes to Share with Friends
- He that plants trees, loves others besides himself. –Thomas Fuller
- The Earth will not continue to offer its harvest, except with faithful stewardship. We cannot say we love the land and then take steps to destroy it for use by future generations. –John Paul II
- The clearest way into the Universe is through a forest wilderness. –John Muir
- And forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair. –Khalil Gibran, The Prophet
- It is spring again. The earth is like a child that knows poems by heart. –Rainer Maria Rilke
- If I were rain, that joins sky and earth that otherwise never touch, Could I join two hearts as well? –Tite Kubo, Bleach, Volume 01
- We do not inherit the earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.
- Nobody on this earth is perfect. Everybody has their flaws; everybody has their dark secrets and vices. –Juice Wrld
- Earth and sky, woods and fields, lakes and rivers, the mountain and the sea, are excellent schoolmasters, and teach some of us more than we can ever learn from books. –John Lubbock
- The Earth is the cradle of humanity, but mankind cannot stay in the cradle forever. –Konstantin Tsiolkovsky
- Earth is the cradle of humanity, but one cannot remain in the cradle forever. –Konstantin Tsiolkovsky
When spring arrives, Mother Nature starts singing the songs of joy and delightfulness. There are the hustle and bustle of leaves and flowers everywhere. The plants sing with joy together. Until some humans arrive and damage everything, it is not what Mother Nature deserves.
All the elements present on our planet in the fire, air, water, and wind teach us the most valuable life lessons. One cannot learn such things in theory or from books. This passion for the planet and environment can only be developed when we look around us.
Have a look at the motivational mother earth quotes mentioned above for you!
Best Heaven on Earth Quotes You Can’t Miss
- Nature is painting for us, day after day, pictures of infinite beauty. –John Ruskin
- There is only one path to Heaven. On Earth, we call it Love. –Henry David Thoreau
- I have found heaven on earth, since heaven is God, and God is in my soul. –Elizabeth of the Trinity
- A heaven on earth I have won by wooing thee. –William Shakespeare
- Bless be the ones who serve others. They are the ones who find heaven on earth. –Harbhajan Singh Yogi
- Like music and art, love of nature is a common language that can transcend political or social boundaries.–Jimmy Carter
- Nothing is more beautiful than the loveliness of the woods before sunrise. –George Washington Carver
- To me, a lush carpet of pine needles or spongy grass is more welcome than the most luxurious Persian rug. –Helen Keller
- Environmentally friendly cars will soon cease to be an option … they will become a necessity. –Fujio Cho, Honorary Chairman of Toyota Motors
- The Earth is a fine place and worth fighting for. –Ernest Hemingway
- Ô, Sunlight! The most precious gold to be found on Earth. –Roman Payne
Heaven is a concept of the afterlife, and it has told to us that we will go there when we die. If we do good deeds, we will get to see the beautiful garden of heaven and fruits that man never tasted! When we believe in that, we have no right to destroy heaven and home we live in right now.
We all must do our part to save the planet and realize the impact we have on Earth. Sustainable life practices need to be implemented.
Read the above-mentioned best heaven on Earth quotes written for you and fall in love with Mother Nature once again.
Beautiful Earth Quotes about Earth Day for Instagram Captions
- Go short tree. It’s your Earth Day!
- Try to leave the Earth a better place than when you arrived.
- When one tugs at a single thing in nature, he finds it attached to the rest of the world. –John Muir
- In every walk with nature one receives far more than he seeks. –John Muir
- What did Earth say to the other planets? You Guys have no life. Keep the Earth clean.
- Earth is yours! Don’t make it hell!
- Today is Earth Day. Tomorrow, I will be celebrating a different planet.
We post about every little thing that happens in our routine on social media. For most people, their day is not complete without posting about their lives and using the power of social media to ask for their rights. Indeed, social media is a very powerful platform when used for someone’s advantage.
So, why not utilize this amazing platform to spread further awareness about our homeland and the place where our upcoming generations will live! When you post inspiring things regarding Mother Nature on Instagram, it will motivate other people to do more for the planet.
Take a look at the beautiful Earth Day captions to share on Instagram.
Inspiring Earth Quotes about Angels to Celebrate Your Being Here
- Humans become angels on earth, not in heaven. –Paramahansa Yogananda
- I saw the tracks of angels in the earth: the beauty of heaven walking by itself on the world. –Petrarch
- We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another. –Luciano De Crescenzo
- God always has an angel of help for those who are willing to do their duty. –Theodore L. Cuyler
- Wherever on earth, a light shines into a dark place, there will an angel be.
- Angels aren’t in heaven. They are on earth but not everyone is able to see them.
- Not all angels reside in heaven. Some walk the earth. Just like you.
- Earth angels help others remember who they are. –Doreen Virtue
- I’ve seen and met angels wearing the disguise of ordinary people living ordinary lives. –Tracy Chapman
- Mothers are angels on earth with an invisible wings and crowns.
Who is an angel? For some people, an angel is someone who is always perfect and never makes a mistake. For other people, angels are beings who are kind to each other and help those in need. Not all angels are in heaven and have wings. Some angels do not have wings and are walking on the Earth, just like you.
You are a literal angel, and you deserve to live your heaven life. Angels are hiding on the planet in the form of ordinary people. Earth is our home, and we must protect it at any cost.
Read the above-mentioned inspiring quotes about angels on Earth to celebrate being here!
Best Earth Quotes and Messages about Earth Day to Send to Your Friends
- Today is Earth Day, and that’s something we all need to ponder, respect, and celebrate. I hope you find a way to experience and treasure some time outdoors in nature. If you have an idea to help the earth, follow it.
- What you take from the earth, you must give back. That’s nature’s way. –Chris d’Lacey, The Fire Within
- Mother Earth is our home and we must make it a healthier and happier place for our coming generations… Happy Earth Day.
- Earth has always given us every comfort and necessity of life. It takes care of everyone like a mother and we must also protect it and care for it in the best way. Happy Earth Day.
- Don’t forget that you have inherited this Earth from your ancestors to pass it on to your children…. The onus of taking good care of it lies on your shoulders….. Happy Earth Day.
- The beauty of Earth lies in its simplicity and natural look…. Let us pledge to conserve its natural resources and protect it from degradation….. Happy Earth Day to you.
- We must express our gratitude to Mother Earth by taking care of it; by protecting it and by making it a healthier and greener place to live. Wishing you and your family Happy Earth Day!
- Earth Day is the day of celebration and making promises…. To make it a happier, healthier and greener planet for generations to come. Happy Earth Day.
There is no doubt that every day we spend on this planet is its special day. The moments that have passed were special and will never come back! So, we must make better life choices and choices for the protection of our planet.
When we do this, we will not regret the choices we have made for stability. Earth is so simple and yet so complicated to understand at the same time. Motivate your friends and family by wishing them Earth day so they can make better life choices!
Take a look at the quotes mentioned above to wish Earth Day to your friends and make them realize the importance of this day.
Inspirational Save Earth Quotes Everyone Should Read
- … Do something. Pay your rent for the privilege of living on this beautiful, blue-green, living Earth. –Dave Foreman
- Man must feel the earth to know himself and recognize his values…. God made life simple. It is man who complicates it. –Charles A. Lindbergh
- There must be a reason why some people can afford to live well. They must have worked for it. I only feel angry when I see waste. When I see people throwing away things we could use. –Mother Teresa
- Earth provides enough to satisfy every man’s need, but not every man’s greed. –Mahatma Gandhi
- I really wonder what gives us the right to wreck this poor planet of ours. –Kurt Vonnegut Jr.
- What is the use of a house if you haven’t got a tolerable planet to put it on? –Henry David Thoreau
- Nature, to be commanded, must be obeyed. –Francis Bacon
- There are no passengers on Spaceship Earth. We are all crew. –Marshall McLuhan
- I’m not an environmentalist. I’m an Earth warrior. –Darryl Cherney
- The proper use of science is not to conquer nature but to live in it. –Barry Commoner
- Progress is impossible without change, and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything. –George Bernard Shaw
We will not be able to progress as humanity until we show compassion towards our homeland. A lot of progress has been made over the last few centuries. But, now, Earth is moving towards regression and needs a break. Too much climatic changes and global warming has made our beloved planet sick.
We must take care of Mother Nature in this time of need so that Mother Nature can be there for us when we need her the most! Mother Nature will be strong once again when we realize our duties and start giving back to the Earth.
After reading the inspiring and motivating quotes about Earth, you will know the significance of Earth day and the things you need to do.
Final Thoughts on Earth Quotes
Earth is our home, and we are in charge of taking care of it. The carbon footprint and increasing global warming are impacting the ozone layer. It is a huge issue, and international organizations are developing strategies to overcome this issue. As individuals, we can do our part too and participate in this for our greater good.
After all, it is not only our home but also the homes of our upcoming generations. We must reserve it for them so that they can also enjoy the beauty of Earth.
After looking at the beautiful nature and Earth quotes above, you will feel like a person in charge of bringing change! And don’t hesitate to share these Earth quotes with everyone to spread awareness to protect our mother Earth.